It has been brought to my attention that the link to the Cataloging Cultural Objects (CCO) that I distributed earlier was incorrect. This is now corrected, and I hope that you will consider completing it.Please excuse the cross listings. MNW

Dear Colleagues,

The Visual Resources Association Foundation (VRAF) has established a task force to determine the future of the metadata content standard, Cataloging Cultural Objects (CCO). We invite our colleagues who may have a vested interest in these guidelines to complete this short survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/N8Z2DPW>. Your responses to the survey will help us understand who is using CCO and how it is being used.
This survey will close on January 8, 2016. If you have questions about it, please contact Lael Ensor at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
We hope that you will complete this survey because your answers will help this task force determine how CCO should continue to serve the needs of the visual resources communi9ty.

All the best, Margaret

Margaret N. Webster
Chair, VRAF taskforce for CCO
Visual Resources Consultant
Director Emerita, Knight Visual Resources Facility
Cornell University
109 Iroquois Road
Ithaca, NY 14850

Website: http://sites.google.com/site/iminteg<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__sites.google.com_site_iminteg&d=BQMFAg&c=JL-fUnQvtjNLb7dA39cQUcqmjBVITE8MbOdX7Lx6ge8&r=a9UTc_1dkRcFJvGH4QJ61zK_g8diw8hHBvEtyREkAAY&m=D03Mj4lc_DW7GYAy5e2FWmfXkRlbeV8Ukv1-3fzLOWg&s=JLq82Ms9zhFufB-bX1smfhB-MsGKTiZjnWzD1NanuCE&e=>
Phone: 607 257-3365

Sent via the listserv of the Visual Resources Association: http://www.vraweb.org/. Join VRA or subscribe: http://vraweb.org/membership/join/. Unsubscribe, search the archive, or customize your subscription: http://vraweb.org/membership/vral/. Questions regarding subscriptions or VRA membership: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.