Sorry-that was supposed to say for FREE, not fee. Thanks!

From: Kellye Cohn [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2015 1:27 PM
To: Kellye Cohn
Subject: Fwd: [ARLIS-L] Available: Journal of Roman Archaeology

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kellye Cohn <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 11:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello all-

We have vols. 1-6; 1988-1993, of the Journal of Roman Archaeology available for fee if anyone is interested.  Email me at [log in to unmask] and I’ll ship the set to you.

Thanks,

Kellye

KELLYE COHN

Assistant Librarian

Office: 214-922-1807 |  Fax: 214-954-0174

DMA

Dallas Museum of Art |  1717 N. Harwood St. |  Dallas TX 75201

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail message and any attachments hereto is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipients. This message and any attachments hereto may contain confidential information and communications. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this message and any attachments hereto is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately.