Good morning,

My name is Vaughan Hennen, I am a graduate candidate in both Library Science and Information Science at Indiana University, specializing in music librarianship and art librarianship.

This is my first post on the ARLIS/NA list-serv!

I am conducting a study on how librarians handle their Special Collections area. I am interested in how librarians build, weed, and determine what items go to Special Collections or the secure area of the library.

The data from the survey will be compiled in a research study, that will ultimately be submitted to ARLIS/NA for publication.

I would appreciate your response in the survey.  The more feedback I receive, the better the data will be.

You will find the survey here

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Vaughan Hennen
409-789-1751
Graduate Candidate in Library Science and Information Science, Indiana University
Supervisor of Foster Library, Residential Programs and Services Libraries
Graduate Supervisor, Fine Arts Library, Indiana University
MDPI SMARTeam member
Orchestra Library Intern, Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra