Please join me in congratulating new and returning members to the 2016 ARLIS/NA New York Chapter Board: Heather Topcik, Phoebe Stein, and Meg Donabedian.  Heather Topcik will serve as Vice‐Chair/Chair‐Elect, Phoebe Stein as Member‐at‐large for Membership, and Meg Donabedian will continue as Treasurer.

Thanks to all who voted and to the Nominating Committee (Maggie Portis, Lori Salmon, and Michael Carter) for finding our excellent candidates!

Respectfully,
Kim Detterbeck
Secretary, ARLIS/NA New York Chapter