The Jen Library has the following issues available to other institutions for the price of postage reimbursement. Available through Dec 31, 2015 , then to the recycling bin.

We can only accept unused postage stamps. Please reimburse any amount over $3.00

I may not have time to ship any items for 2-3 weeks but I will respond to all requests. Thanks for checking!

American Art
26: 1 Spr 2012

American Art Collector
45 Jul, 48 Oct 2009

American Craft
56: 4 Aug/Sep 1996

Animation Magazine
26: 2 Sep 2012

Apollo
84: 55 Sep, 57 Nov, 58 Dec 1966

Ariel
96 1994
101 1995
102, 103 1996

Art + Auction
Jun 2015

Art & Metiers
suppl. no.202 Mar/Apr 1997 - Index up to no.200

Art Education
62: 1 Jan, 2 Mar, 4 Jul 2009
63: 1 Jan 2010

Art in America
Nov 1991
Oct 1994

Artforum
1968 Sep, Nov, Dec
1969 Sum
1970 Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May
1974 Jan

Belle Armoire
4: 3 Sum 2004

British Heritage
35: 1 Mar, 2 May 2014

Bulletin of the American Research Center in Egypt
201 Fal 2012
202 Sum, 203 Fal 2013
204 Sum 2014

Bulletin of the Detroit Institute of Arts
62: 3 1986

Cabinetmaker + FDM
28: 4 Apr 2014

Camera Arts (ISSN 0271-1583)
2: 1 Jan/Feb, 3 May/Jun, 4 Jul-Aug, 5 Sep, 6 Oct, 7 Nov, 8 Dec 1982
3: 1 Jan, 2 Feb, 3 Mar, 4 Apr, 5 May, 6 Jun 1983

Ceramic Review
#111 May/Jun 1988

Comic Book Artist
#5 Dec 2004

CHArt Newsletter (Computers and the History of Art)
#11 Spr 1989

Computers and the History of Art
v.6, pt.1 1996

Connoisseur
210: 842 Apr 1982
211: 845 Jul, 846 Aug 1982

Critical Inquiry
39: 1 Aut 2012, 2 Win 2013

Design World (ISSN 0810-6029)
1990 #18
1992 #24, #25
1993-95 #26-31 (bound - missing #27)

The Dial: A Philosophic Art Journal
81: 1 Win, 2 Sum 2005

Fiberarts
9: 2 Mar/Apr 1982

Flash Art International
45: 284 May/Jun 2012

Furniture History
v.24 1988 (bound)
v.29 1993 (bound)

Gazette des Beaux-Arts
no.1384-1385 May/Jun 1984

Kunst und Kirche
1987: 1, 2, 4
1991: 4
1992: 1, 2

Journal of Material Culture
18: 1 Mar 2013

Illustrated London News
Christmas number 1972
Christmas number 1977
Mar 1982

Minerva
13: 5 Sep/Oct 2002

Modernism/Modernity
11: 3 Sep 2004

Museum
Nov/Dec 2012
Jan/Feb 2013

Piecework
4:2 Mar/Apr 1996
6:2 Mar/Apr 1998

Rodale's American Woodworker
28-35 Oct 1992-Dec 1993 (bound)
36 Feb, 37 Apr, 38 Jun 1994

Sculpture Tour 94/95 - The University of Tennessee Knoxville

Shonen Jump #0 [2002?]

Studies in Art Education
49: 1 Fal 2007, 2 Win 2008, 4 Sum 2008
50: 1 Fal 2008, 2 win 2009, 3 Spr 2009
51: 1 Fal 2009

Textil Forum
2/2013 (water damaged but legible)

World Footwear
28: 3 May/Jun 2014

World of Tribal Arts
iss. 2 Jun 1994

Steve Majure
Serials Librarian
Jen Library
Savannah College of Art and Design®
PO Box 3146
Savannah, GA 31402-3146

T: 912.525.4702 – F: 912.525.4715
[log in to unmask] - www.scad.edu

SCAD: The University for Creative Careers®

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or by electronic mail and then delete this message and all copies and backups thereof. Thank you.