Hi everyone,

I have the following available.  Please let me know if you are interested in any to fill in gaps in your collections.  We request shipping reimbursement over $5.

ARTS OF ASIA

1972: Nov/Dec
1973: July/Aug
1974: May/June; Nov/Dec
1977: July/Aug; Nov/Dec
1979: July/Aug
1983: Mar/Apr
1995: Jan/Feb; Sept/Oct
2001: Jan/Feb
2003: Jan/Feb
2004: Mar/Apr; Sept/Oct
2005: Sept/Oct
2006: Jan/Feb

2008: Jan/Feb

2009: Jan/Feb

Minerva
1991: Mar - Aug
1992: Mar, April, Sept, Oct
1994: May - Oct
1995: May - Aug
1999: July, Aug, Nov, Dec
2000: missing July, August
2001: Complete
2002: missing Sept, Oct
2003: May - Aug; Nov, Dec
2004: Complete
2005: Jan - Feb
2004: Mar - Apr
2005: Sept - Oct
2006: Jan - Feb

-Alison

Toledo Museum of Art

Library & Archives

This message is a private communication. It may contain information that is privileged or confidential. Please do not copy or disclose it to others. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it and any attachments from your system. Thank you.