Dear colleagues,

On behalf of the ARLIS/NA Editorial Board, I am pleased to announce that Tessa Brawley-Barker has been appointed as the ARLIS/NA website Information Architect. Tessa is the assistant librarian at the Glenstone Museum where she manages the museum website and is leading a website redesign team. She is also the web manager for the ARLIS/NA Mid-Atlantic chapter.

We look forward to working with Tessa on the Editorial Board. Welcome, Tessa!

Carol

Carol H. Graney
ARLIS/NA Editorial Director

Associate Provost and Director of Libraries
The University of the Arts
320 S. Broad St.
Philadelphia, PA 19102
215-717-6281