Dear Colleagues,

The Vancouver Art Gallery is trying to locate unbound copies of these three journal issues for an upcoming exhibition:

AD no. 4 (1972)
Casabella 364 (1972)
Domus 509 no.4 (1972)

If you have unbound duplicate issues, we would be happy to pay postage and any other costs associated with acquiring them quickly; or, if you would be willing to lend the Gallery these issues for 6 months, we can arrange for a  loan agreement.

Please respond to me off the list at the email below.

Many thanks,
Jane

Jane Devine Mejia

Chief Librarian