All,

The 2016 ARLIS/NA Conference is quickly approaching. The Book Art Special
Interest Group is looking for a new, enthusiastic coordinator for
2016-2017. You have the option to co-coordinate, as Michelle Strizever and
I have done for the past three years. Your commitment would be at least for
the upcoming year.

If you are interested in Book Arts/Artists' Books this is a great
opportunity to meet others with similar interests and shape the
conversation moving forward.

Michelle and I have worked to promote the work of our amazing group of
colleagues through monthly blog posts
<http://arlisnabookartsig.blogspot.com/>, a pinterest
<https://www.pinterest.com/arlisnabookarts/> board, and conference
meetings/presentations. We hope that the new coordinator(s) will help this
group continue to grow and thrive with new ideas and energy. We've also
established a shared google drive with all of our past documentation,
guidelines, etc to ensure a smooth transition to the next coordinator.

Please email me if you're interested in taking on this opportunity. Let me
know if you have any ideas for how to move the group forward and if you'd
be willing to lead the conversation at the upcoming ARLIS conference in
Seattle. Please respond by January 15th if you're interested, but the
earlier the better!

Looking forward to seeing everyone in March.

All the best,
Amanda Meeks

--
Professional Portfolio <http://www.amandammargaret.wordpress.com>