Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. I think the most important principles for Fair Use in this case are 1) amount used, 2) whether the use is transformative, meaning not just mere quotation but  adding new creative aspects and insights not found in the original.

Margaret Ericson, Colby College