Hi Cynthia:

Please tell Amos how glad I am that you forwarded his greeting.  I didn’t know about him, so I googled him and--wow—now I am planning to order some of his wonderful posters.  The article in The Economist is a good read also!  Thank you!

Joan

From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cynthia Lynch
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 7:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Amos Kennedy at MIAD

Greetings from MIAD.  This week, printmaker Amos Kennedy is at MIAD sharing his passion with our students, faculty, staff and the public (not, to my knowledge, any Republican candidates for president).  When I spoke with him this morning he asked me to "let ARLIS know I'm here" -- a request that surprised me, but, hey, when Amos asks, I comply.  So, ARLIS: Amos Kennedy is here, and he says hi.

Best regards, Cynthia

Cynthia D. Lynch

Director of Library Services

Associate Vice President for Academic Planning & Assessment
Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design
273 E. Erie Street, Milwaukee, WI 53202
414-847-3340, fax 414-291-8077