Dear fellow museum librarians,

We have been talking about space planning for the museum's reference
library and are interested in looking at other museum library spaces for
references and ideas. If you have time, we'd love to know:

What works best in your space?

What you would do differently if you had the chance?

How accessible is your library to the public?

Also, if you would be willing to send any pictures of your library, that
would be helpful as well!

Thanks in advance!

Breanne

Breanne Crumpton
GSK Fellow, Art Reference Library
North Carolina Museum of Art
(919) 664-6764

Opinions expressed in this message may not represent the policy of my
agency. E-mail correspondence to and from me is subject to the North
Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.