Greetings from MIAD.  This week, printmaker Amos Kennedy is at MIAD sharing his passion with our students, faculty, staff and the public (not, to my knowledge, any Republican candidates for president).  When I spoke with him this morning he asked me to "let ARLIS know I'm here" -- a request that surprised me, but, hey, when Amos asks, I comply.  So, ARLIS: Amos Kennedy is here, and he says hi.
Best regards, Cynthia

Cynthia D. Lynch
Director of Library Services
Associate Vice President for Academic Planning & Assessment
Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design
273 E. Erie Street, Milwaukee, WI 53202
414-847-3340, fax 414-291-8077