Hello fellow ARLIS/NA members,

I am writing a case study for Art Documentation which focuses on the use of a CMS database to manage our museum's art, archives, and library collections within one system. I'm interested in gathering information on other institutions that have used one system to manage at least 2 or more collections in a similar way.

Please take the brief 5 question survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/P85GHHV

The results of this survey will be used in my case study. However, names of individuals and names of institutions will be omitted.

The survey will close at 12:00 am on Friday, November 13, 2015.

Please contact me with any questions.

Thank you!

-Tessa

Tessa Brawley-Barker