The annual business meeting of the New York Chapter will be held Tuesday afternoon November 17 at New York Public Library’s Schwartzman Building in the Celeste Auditorium. Following a short presentation on the Wallach Division of Art, Prints and Photography, the business meeting will feature brief reports on the chapter’s activities during 2015 and a preview of exciting, upcoming events. Lori Salmon, incoming Chapter Chair, and I are eager to gather ideas for future programs, tours and events.

The chapter's Holiday Party is scheduled for Thursday December 10 at Bard Graduate Center. Mark your calendars and plan to join us for the festivities. The 2016 Board will be introduced at the Party.

The New York Chapter will again offer the Celine Palatsky Travel Award to a member to support attendance at the joint ARLIS/NA+VRA Conference in Seattle in next March.  The application deadline is December 14, 2015.

Please visit the chapter's website ARLIS/NY to register for upcoming events, to find information about the Palatsky Travel Award and to read profiles of our members and reports of recent events.

I look forward to your participation at the business meeting on November 17 and to greeting you at the Holiday Party on December 10.

Janis Ekdahl
Chair, New York Chapter of ARLIS/NA