Hi ARLIS-L,

I have been tasked with developing an exhibits program at my library and would greatly benefit from having a cohort to discuss and share ideas. I would like to propose starting an EXHIBITS SIG. If you are interested in joining such a group, please contact me. If there are enough folks interested, I’ll put together a proposal.

Best,

Krista

Krista Ivy
Reference + Instruction Librarian