Planes, trains and automobiles (okay, buses)!  Transportation options to and around Seattle can now be found on the ARLIS/NA + VRA conference blog.

 The complete conference program, including tour details,  will be posted to the web site by December 1, 2015, when registration opens.

--
Sylvia Roberts, MLIS
Liaison Librarian for Communication and Contemporary Arts,  Simon Fraser University

In general, Monday & Tuesdays, I'm at the Belzberg Library,  SFU Vancouver;
Wednesdays & Thursdays, I'm at the Bennett Library, SFU Burnaby, and
on Fridays, I alternate between the two sites.