Hi Joan,

Your message prompts me to let you know that I'll be joining your group by the end of next summer. By then I'll have completed 45 years as an art librarian, the last 29 years as the library director here at RISD. I expect the search for my successor to begin early in 2016.

ARLIS has always been an incredibly important part of my professional life, and I'm pleased that you've taken the initiative to set up this new group. I'll be sure to look you up in Seattle!

Best wishes,
Carol

Carol Terry
Director of Library Services