In the 1980s through the early 1990s, my museum published a quarterly
publication called "CMP Bulletin."  Each issue focused on a different
photographic topic/artist -- this included postmortem photography, Sarah
Charlesworth, toy cameras, Mike Mandel ... the list goes on and on.

In cleaning out a storage unit recently, we found that we had abundant
backstock of many of these issues -- so much that my directors are keen to
recycle them.  Before they do, I thought I'd check and see if anyone needs
to fill in any gaps.  Is anyone missing an issue of CMP Bulletin and wants
a copy?  Please write me.

Unfortunately, due to short notice and my student-workers' midterm
schedules I do not have a list of each title (in case someone might be
interested in a one-off issue) -- but if you have any questions, please
email me and I'll do my best to help.

With thanks,

Leigh

--