Dear ARLIS/NA colleagues,

I have permission from my UCLA Library Special Collections colleague Jillian Cuellar to forward this message to you. Please direct any questions about this event directly to Jillian.

Best wishes,

Janine J. Henri

Architecture, Design, and Digital Services Librarian

UCLA Arts Library

1400 Public Affairs Library

Box 959312

Los Angeles, CA 90095-1392