Thanks! The pages have been located.

On Tuesday, October 27, 2015, Leigh Gleason <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi All,

I know this question isn't 100% "art libraries," but as it's a topic with some cross-over, I'm hoping you can help.  My wonderful ILL colleagues have been working with me to try to track down pages 183/184 of the 1908 Sears catalog #117, reprinted in 1969 (OCLC 79560).  The page wasn't present in a physical copy they'd obtained for me, nor an ILL/PDF request for just those pages.

We suspect that this means that the catalog was reprinted without page 183/184.  Could anyone confirm?  Or, if you have the pages in question, would you be able to send a PDF or xerox?

To prove that it's somewhat art libraries-related, the page in question is on stereographs! ;)

With thanks,

Leigh

--

Leigh Gleason
Curator of Collections

tel: 951-827-5303
email: [log in to unmask]');" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]

Follow the Keystone-Mast Collection on Instagram!  @keystonemast