Dear fellow ARLiS members,

Apologies for cross-posting. Art+Feminism has prepared a combined renewal of our Wikimedia Foundation IEG grant and PEG grant. If awarded, these grants will fund: childcare and refreshments for the 2016 international Art+Feminism Edit-a-thons; in-person training sessions for New York-city based volunteers and online training sessions national and international node organizers; the expansion of our outreach to post-secondary institutions and international Wikimedia chapters; building sustainable infrastructure for node organizers; and making our materials more intersectional. We are seeking community comment, discussion and endorsement signatures (section at the bottom of the page) to help complete the grant process.

You can view the renewal here: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IEG/Art%2BFeminism_Editathon_training_materials_and_network_building/Renewal

We encourage you to take a look at these grants, and offer your feedback and/or your endorsement signature if you feel the project worthy.

The Art+Feminism Wikipedia Edit-a-thon will take place at The Museum of Modern Art on Saturday, March 5, 2016 from from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and include tutorials for the beginner Wikipedian, ongoing Wikipedia support, reference materials, childcare, and refreshments. Node edit-a-thons will be held over the weekend of March 4th-6th in venues across the U.S. and around the world. Those interested in organizing an edit-a-thon should contact us at [log in to unmask] to get involved.

All best wishes,

Siān Evans + Jacqueline Mabey + Michael Mandiberg

Meet-up page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/ArtAndFeminism

Website: http://art.plusfeminism.org/