Dear Malcolm,

My colleague, Amy Ciccone, forwarded to me your enquiry relating to readings in the Digital Humanities.

You may be interested in my two LibGuides:

  1. The Digital Humanities (see in particular the page titled: Getting started)

            http://libguides.usc.edu/digitalhumanities

            which I update on a regular basis, as well as:

  1. Showcasing Digital Scholarship, and more specifically the page titled Collaborative Explorations in the Digital Humanities:

           http://libguides.usc.edu/showcase

           in which you will find links to subject-specific readings.

I welcome your feedback and/or comments.

Best regards,

Danielle

Danielle Mihram, Ph.D.
University Librarian, ​Leavey Library
    Arts & Humanities Division, USC Libraries
Faculty Liaison (Collections & Research),
    Dept. French & Italian,
    Dornsife College of Letters, Arts, and Sciences
Distinguished Faculty Fellow,
    USC Center for Excellence in Teaching
Phone:  213 740 3783