From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Taormina
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2015 12:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] Suggestions for digital-humanities reading?

Malcolm,

I have a not-comprehensive but expanding DH bibliography on https://vrdighum.wordpress.com under Resources.

There are some general books listed. I'd start with Digital_Humanities. It's concise and well-written.

I also maintain a Facebook page on Visual Resources + Digital Humanities that you can join. It gets a variety of posts about DH, not all image related.

There is also Miriam Posner's blog:

http://miriamposner.com/blog/digital-humanities-and-the-library/

John

Director, Visual Media Center

Dept. of Art, Art History & Visual Studies

Duke University