Hello everyone,

We have recently acquired Lynda.com at the request of several faculty members.

Presently, faculty members in our film and graphic design programs are using it for their own edification.
I am interested to know if you provide this resource for your constituents and if so, what programs are you supporting.

Is it being used extensively? Are students using it?

Thank you in advance for sharing this information with me.
Best regards,
Margaret

Margaret Van Dyk
Director of Library Services