The Indie Photobook Library is another good resource:
http://www.indiephotobooklibrary.org/

It's run/maintained by Larissa Leclair, and the collecting practice is
based on submissions; this allows for an organic interpretation of "photo
book". She's organized some events around the collection and published a
little too, and keeps a list of recommended reading:
http://www.indiephotobooklibrary.org/recommended-reading/

Thanks,
Annie