Dear ARLIS list subscribers,

I've tried to obtain a copy of the following article via OCLC's ILL program but have not had success.  If any of you have access to Fuse Magazine from 1986, you can help make one of our faculty members very happy.  The article citation is below:

Don Alexander. “Prison of Images: Seizing the Means of Representation.” Fuse Magazine. (Feb/Mar 1986): 45-46.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Jennifer

JENNIFER MARTINEZ WORMSER
Library Director
Laguna College of Art + Design
2222 Laguna Canyon Road, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
Phone: (949) 376-6000