Please join us for our annual ARLIS/NA Northwest Chapter Meeting in beautiful Vancouver, BC, November 6-7, 2015.

Sylvia Roberts and Paula Farrar have been working hard to create a great program full of library visits, architecture, gardens, art, an “inspiration lab,” and much more. See the full program and get accommodation information here. To register, go to: http://nw.arlisna.org/arlisna-northwest-chapter-2015-annual-meeting-registration/. Payment can be made in US or Canadian dollars.

While you’re on the site, please take this opportunity to renew your membership or join the chapter for the first time. It’s an exciting time to be part of our Chapter as we prepare to host the ARLIS/NA + VRA Joint Conference in Seattle in March 2016.

"Vancouver has been named one of the best places in the world to live, and it should come as no surprise: with its idyllic setting, laid-back yet vibrant culture and benign climate, it's easy to see why residents are so proud of their city." -- Canadian Living Magazine

Hope to see you in Vancouver!

Best,

Traci

Traci Timmons, M.A., M.L.I.S.

Librarian, Dorothy Stimson Bullitt Library and Chair, ARLIS/NA Northwest Chapter

Seattle Art Museum

1300 First Avenue

Seattle, WA 98101

Phone: 206-654-3220

Email: [log in to unmask]

Library website: http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/programs-and-learning/libraries-and-resources

The Bullitt Library is open to the public: Wednesday – Friday, 10AM-4PM

INTIMATE IMPRESSIONISM / Seattle Art Museum / Oct 1 – Jan 10

SAMUEL F. B. MORSE’S “GALLERY OF THE LOUVRE” / Seattle Art Museum / Sep 16 – Jan 10
PARADOX OF PLACE / Asian Art Museum / Oct 31 – Mar 13
Get tickets at visitsam.org/tickets