I have a small exhibition catalogue on the African-American folk artist, Minnie Evans, published by the Whitney Museum of American Art in 1975 in conjunction with an exhibition which ran from July 23 to August 3, 1975.  It is a four-page folder printed on heavy weight paper, with a substantial essay by Nina Starr, a chronology, a bibliography, photo of the artist, a reproduction of one of her paintings, and list of exhibitions.

    Despite its small size, it is important as it was Evans’s first major museum show.  “A checklist of the exhibition . . separate from this brochure” was available to museum goers.  I have had this checklist before, and know that it was two pages on 8” x 11” paper, probably printed as a photo copy.  I need this checklist.  Does any one have this checklist, and if so, can you send me either a scan or a photocopy of it.
     I know members have come through before on such requests, but this is an obscure ephemeral item.  World Cat locates ten copies, but the entry does not mention the checklist.   I hope someone has it for me.   Thanks in advance.

Ray Smith
New Haven