Good Morning,
I've been researching a Norwegian artist named Frits Thaulow, who painted in the late 1880's, for our curator.  One of his paintings is translated into  English as "A Spring Day in North of Italy".  Does anyone know what the original title was in Norwegian? It was painted in 1885.
Thank you for your help,Georgia PribanicCummer Museum of Art and GardensJacksonville, Fl