This book below is seriously out of print and our faculty wish to have it
purchased for our library, as our museum has two paintings by Prior. I've
not been able to find it through the typical internet search channels and
the Fennimore House does not have any copies to sell. If you can lead me to
a copy for purchase, contact me below. Artist and Visionary: William Matthew
Prior Revealed. Fenimore Art Museum, 2012.

Margaret D. Ericson|Scholarly Resources and Services -- Arts
Librarian|Bixler Art and Music Library|Colby College Libraries|5662
Mayflower Hill|Waterville, Maine 04901|

(207) 859-5662