From: Snowden Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 6:49 PM
Subject: [AMIA-L] Fwd: Artists in the Archives research survey for
archivists
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear all,

I am forwarding this request for participation on behalf of Lily Troia
(Simmons School of Library and Information Science) and John Campopiano
(FRONTLINE)--see message below for more details on their research project,
which explores the use of archival materials in art and by artists. If
you've worked with artists as an archivist, or are an artist who uses
archival materials in your work (moving image or other formats), please
take a few minutes to follow the survey links below and contribute your
experiences to this valuable research effort!

Artist using archives:
https://simmons.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cMhTVETKoYoU24B

Archivists working with artists:
https://simmons.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_aY2IY4H6xeZXenz