*Apologies for cross-postings*

Dear ARLIS Members,

I am researching the information seeking habits of architecture faculty, with the hopes that findings will help us all be Amazing Architecture Librarians! I would really appreciate it if you could share my super short survey with architecture faculty at your institution.

If you do pass it along, please email to let me know, and tell me roughly how many faculty members received the survey so I have an idea of response rates. I will of course share my findings with the group. To keep things simple I have included an email template to copy and paste. Feel free to edit as appropriate.

Thanks so much for your help!

­­­­Dear Architecture Faculty,

Research can be tricky and time consuming. The good news is, Academic Librarians are here to help!

We have designed a survey to help us help you. It is very short (5 minutes or less) and all participants will receive a summary of findings.  Your feedback is really important, so please take a few minutes to complete.

Take Survey

LUCY CAMPBELL, MLIS

Librarian

Office: 619.684.8783