Hi All,

I'm seeking some assistance completing a citation / gaining access to an article for a faculty member. She is looking for an article titled "Inappropriate Appropriation" by Barbara Hoffman in the publication Images Ink, but we don't know the year, volume, or issueUnfortunately, I do not have access to Images Ink to look through the individual issues.

She thinks that the article may also have been published by CAA (in addition to in Images Ink), perhaps while Barbara Hoffman was counsel for CAA (1988-1998). I searched through all of CAA News for these years since she maintained a regular legal notes column, but to no avail. I also searched Art Journal, but no luck there either.

Any help is much appreciated!

Best,

Kim Detterbeck
Art Librarian