Hi everyone,

This might not be the right place to ask this, but I thought I would ask anyway.

I recently started working at the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth and this is my first library job. We have very limited resources here and almost no budget. I obviously want to provide as many resources as possible to my staff (mainly curators and educators) and was curious to know if there are any great free electronic resources out there. I just saw the recommendation of Issuu.com and thought this seemed like a fantastic resource, so I thought I would see if there are any other recommendations.

Thanks,

Rachel Panella

Rachel Panella | Library and Archives Administrator

Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth

3200 Darnell Street | Fort Worth, TX 76107

T: 817-840-2165

Join a gallery tour, see a film, enjoy lunch on the terrace, find gifts in the shop, become a member - spend time with your favorite works of art at the Modern!

Programs at the Modern are made possible by donations from you and the community. Thank you for your support!