From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wilson, Terrie
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 2:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] need help with article from Clarion

Hi Everyone,

I'm hoping someone out there might have the September 1978 issue of Clarion, published by the Museum of American Folk Art.  Our holdings indicated we had the 1978 issues, but after some exhaustive checking, we do not have anything prior to 1980.

I don't need the article, just some clarification for the patron who asked about the article, "Arizona Folk Art Recalls History of Papago Indians" by Eloise David and Marcia Spark.  The patron wants to know "Is there anything relevant to the article after page 26, such as photo credits or bibliography?"

Thanks in advance!

Terrie

Terrie L. Wilson
Art Librarian and Head, Fine Arts Library
MSU Libraries
366 W. Circle Drive
East Lansing, MI  48824

Mail submissions to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/membership/join-arlisna Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.arlisna.org Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>