(posting on behalf of a colleague; see contact below)

Dear colleagues,

I am a reference librarian with a master of fine arts degree (MFA) in
creative writing, and I know several other librarians with MFAs. I'm
curious about this phenomenon and am interested in why so many of us have
taken this path, so I've designed a short survey to explore this further.

If you have an MFA, please take 10 minutes to complete this survey
<https://pennstate.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bmv1xqJomFlClHn>. It will be
open through September 15.

Thanks for your participation!

Nina Clements