Hi All ARLIS/NA Members,

The Midstates Chapter will be holding its fall meeting in Grand Rapids,
Michigan, Oct 2-3.  We invite ARLIS/NA members to join us.

Our business meeting will be from 1-3 pm on Oct. 2 at the Frederik Meijer
Gardens and Sculpture Park <http://www.meijergardens.org>.  After our
meeting we'll tour the museum and gardens.  Friday evening and Saturday
we'll explore ArtPrize <http://www.artprize.org> -- an international art
competition with over 1,500 entries spread throughout the city and voted on
by the public.  ArtPrize is described as "unorthodox, highly disruptive,
and undeniably intriguing to the art world and the public alike."

This video <https://vimeo.com/107295156> offers a taste of ArtPrize
2014.  (ArtPrize
2013 <https://vimeo.com/75037384>, ArtPrize 2012
<https://vimeo.com/49929233>)

If you think you'll join us, send me a heads-up so that we can properly
welcome you!

all best,
Rebecca

--