All:

Our education staff is looking for films or documentaries about still-life painting or painters known for still-lifes. I've come up with little in searching the literature, and they've already scoured Amazon. This would not be about still-life technique, about which there are plenty of videos. We're hoping for something from the past 10 years. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Malcolm McBryde
--
Librarian

The Mary & Edwin Meader Fine Arts Library
Kalamazoo Institute of Arts
314 S. Park St.
Kalamazoo, MI 49007
www.kiarts.org/page.php?menu_id=68