Dear colleagues,

I am pleased to announce that Heather Gendron has officially appointed the first Documentation Committee of ARLIS/NA.  Many thanks to those of you who expressed interest in serving on this important new committee and I very much look forward to working with you and the Board on getting this important work started.

The Committee will be made up of the following members:

Chair:

·         Eric M. Wolf

Oral History Coordinator:

·         Eumie Imm Stroukoff