Hello again,

Another idea...  You might find it helpful to do periodic searches of your
Aunt's name on Spain's Ebay:

http://www.ebay.es/

Her work currently appears for sale on Spain's Ebay and one other online
gallery:

http://www.ebay.es/itm/121675688724

http://www.ebay.es/itm/121667298462

http://www.todocoleccion.net/varios-objetos-arte/mary-collins-ammirato~x46659364

Your aunt's name also appears here, in the Catálogo de Emilio Varela:
http://www.diarioinformacion.com/opinion/2010/06/30/catalogo-emilio-varela/1023149.html

Sandra

Sandra Ley
Educational Support Faculty Librarian