Thank you very much for your follow up.  I posted what I knew on the Wikipedia article on the web with as much information as I have I will go through some of the paperwork and see what else I can locate but there's a lot of missing pieces for me as a family member.  She wasn't enigma and very interesting to me as a young adult.  Claudio was equally as interesting when I met him he had on his little black suit and his little metal on his ribbon around his neck with a monocle I have a picture of this when we met for lunch in Philadelphia.  She was a poet as well as an artist but I best know her from her enamels on copper.

Sent from my iPhone