APPLICATIONS DUE IN 2 DAYS

*****

Hello All,

Prior to the mid-year Executive Board meeting in August, I will be preparing the draft budget for fiscal year 2016 that runs from January 1 through December 31.  If your chapter, committee, division, section, or special interest group has special budget needs or projects it wants to pursue in the upcoming year, please send me your budget request by July 15 so that they can be considered by the Executive Board for inclusion in the 2016 annual budget.

The Special Funding Request Guidelines have been updated on the ARLIS/NA web site under Organization then Administrative Documents (under Financial Information at the bottom of the page) with links to the application forms. Please observe there are separate guidelines and forms for 1) chapters and 2) committees, divisions, sections and special interest groups.

http://www.arlisna.org/organization/administrative-documents

Please submit applications electronically to me directly at [log in to unmask]. Don't hesitate with any questions about the special funding process.

Thank you,

Mark

--
MARK POMPELIA
Graham Visual + Material Resource Center Librarian

401-709-5935

Art Libraries Society of North America
Treasurer, 2014-16
Materials Special Interest Group: material|resource