Hello,

I have an Urban Planning faculty member who is looking for the code of ethics from the American Institute of Planners (AIP) from 1959, 1962, and 1970-1.  Our thinking is the codes might have been published in the AIP newsletter, but our holdings begin after 1971.

If anyone has any helpful information on where to locate these codes it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Andi Back
Library Manager
Art and Architecture Library