Hi Everyone.

A local art gallery owner gave us a box of ephemera (and some original documents) for the artist Jean Swiggett (1910-1990).  This is information is outside our scope here but would be of interest to an institution with a strong interest in her work.

I must confess that the materials are as they were received here, unsorted for the most part and piled into a box 14” W X 15”L X4” H.  I have looked through them enough to know that they are of value—but not to us—and that they are not organized.

Rather than send them to someone on a “first-come-first-serve” basis, I would like to send them to the institution that I think would find them to be most valuable. So, if you are interested, kindly let me know your reason for wanting them and any other information you think would help me understand your interest.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Heather

Heather Brodhead

Librarian

Constance & George Fearing Library  Library Catalog

Santa BarbaraMuseum of Art

1130 State Street

Santa Barbara, CA 93101

(805) 884-6451

Library open to the public Tue, Wed, Thu 1-5 PM

Librarian’s Hours: Tue, Wed, Thu, 10 AM-5:30 PM