From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Maryke H. Barber
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2015 7:00 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] reference for F.A. van der Wielen, Thieme-Becker

Good morning,
I'm trying to track down a book referred to in the Thieme-Becker Kunstler Lexicon. In vol. XXXV on pg. 534 (1966), the entry for F.A. van der Wielen refers to a publication titled "De Vlaamsche School" from 1876 (pg. 139). Can someone more familiar with the Thieme-Becker help translate and/or track this reference down?
If this set has an index for references we don't seem to have it; I was unable to find a book with this title, date and the requisite number of pages via Worldcat. Your advice will be welcomed by our visiting researcher (and by me, since I'm stumped!).
Thank you, have a great week,
Maryke

Maryke Barber | Public Services and Arts Liaison Librarian
Wyndham Robertson Library

Hollins University
P.O. Box 9000, Roanoke, VA 24020
hollins.edu/library | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  | 540-362-6592

Currently reading " Whistling Vivaldi: How Stereotypes Affect Us and What We Can Do" by Claude Steele
"Middlemarch" by George Eliot

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Mail submissions to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/membership/join-arlisna Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.arlisna.org Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>