Dear Art Librarians,

I am posting the donation offer below on behalf of a researcher who frequents the Yale Arts Library.  Please contact him directly.

Contact:

Bruce Kennett <[log in to unmask]>

A long run of Architectural Review in excellent condition. Vol. CXV No. 865 to [Vol. not printed on spine] No. 1148. A continuous run from early 1954 through October 1992.

“n.b. I have not gone through to verify that *every single issue* is there, but I can say the run is very close to complete if not 100%. I'm happy to donate these journals to an institution as long as packing and shipping expenses are covered. Located in North Conway, NH. Must take entire run.”

---

Molly E. Dotson

Interim Assistant Director for Special Collections

Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library

Yale University