We have been cleaning off our gift shelves this summer.  Attached is a list of publications that need a new home.  Most of them have never been marked by library stamps, and are pretty much in "new" condition.

We only ask for postage reimbursement-the publications are free.

Judy Donovan MLS
Art Librarian
The Barnes Foundation
Honickman Art Library
2025 Benjamin Franklin Parkway
Philadelphia PA 19130
Library Catalog:  LibraryCat.barnesfoundation.org<librarycat.barnesfoundation.org>