To the Classicists among us!

I have been unable to access the BTL/TLL.

The message I get from BU is the login is successful but the application is in high demand.

Hard to believe on July 3rd so many folks are using this database!

One of our grad students just informed me and I have been trying it out at home to no avail.

Anyone out there have a similar experience?

Thanks, Ruth Thomas, Mugar Library, Boston University