We have a copy of these 5 portfolios of facsimiles of Dada pamphlets. Does anyone know what it might be worth?
Documenti e periodici dada.

Arturo Schwarz<http://www.worldcat.org/search?q=au%3ASchwarz%2C+Arturo%2C&qt=hot_author>

Publisher:

Milano, G. Mazzotta [1970]

Series:

Archivi d'arte del XX secolo<http://www.worldcat.org/search?qt=hotseries&q=se%3A%22Archivi+d%27arte+del+XX+secolo%22>

Edition/Format:

[cid:[log in to unmask]] Print book : ItalianView all editions and formats<http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/40660289/editions?editionsView=true&referer=di>

Database:

WorldCat

Contains facsimiles of various Dada pamphlets, periodicals and exhibition catalogs, in portfolios.

Rating:

(not yet rated) 0 with reviews - Be the first.<http://www.worldcat.org/title/documenti-e-periodici-dada/oclc/40660289#reviews>

Subjects

  *   Dadaism -- Per. and soc. publ.<http://www.worldcat.org/search?q=su%3ADadaism+Per.+and+soc.+publ.&qt=hot_subject>

http://www.worldcat.org/title/documenti-e-periodici-dada/oclc/40660289

Thanks,
Sue

Sue Maberry
Director of Library and Instructional Technology

Otis College of Art and Design
Millard Sheets Library
9045 Lincoln Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90045

310 665-6925

"I always think art is a tool to set up new questions, to create a basic structure which can be open to possibilities" -Ai Weiwei